Greenfeel is a new mini-hotel located in the historical center of St. Petersburg on Nevsky prospect. The building where there is a hotel was built in 1898 and it is an architectural monument.
Hotel Greenfeel is a unique combination of unusual architecture of St. Petersburg and modern ecological design. Not far from the hotel there are:
- Moskovsky railway station
- metro station Ploschad’ Vosstaniya
- metro station Ploschad’ Aleksandra Nevskogo
- the Alexander Nevski Monastery
- the biggest shopping mall “Galeria”
- bars and restaurants
The favorable location of the hotel will allow to get to the main sightseeings of the city easily.
In the hotel there are 3 types of rooms and apartments, furnished with all the necessary staff, the rooms are with the Nevsky prospect view or a quiet private yard view.