Greenfeel is a new mini-hotel located in the historical center of St. Petersburg on Nevsky avenue. The building ot the apartments was built in 1898 and it is an architectural monument.
Greenfeel has a unique combination of unusual northern capital architecture and modern ecological design. The apartments are close to:
- Moskovsky railway station
- metro station Ploschad’ Vosstaniya
- metro station Ploschad’ Aleksandra Nevskogo
- the Alexander Nevski Monastery
- the biggest shopping mall “Galeria”
- bars and restaurants
The convenient location of the apartments will allow you to easily get to the main sightseeings of the city.
The hotel has 3 types of rooms and apartments, fully-and-well equipped, overlooking Nevsky avenue view or a quiet and private courtyard.